10 January, 2015

Describing people

Describing people
Now, I'll describe one of my favourite actors, I'll focus on his character because I think his appearance are secondary. He is knowed because is a great comedian and actor, in my opinion, he is exactly how looks on his films. He protagoniced films as Ace Ventura, Thruman's show or Say yes, in this films (and anothers) he looks crazy, spontaneous and sometimes seems that he do something without think what is the next step. In the deep, his characters are very smart and they have a lot of good ideas on his mind. In the middle of his madness, he has a strong organization.
When he was a child, he standed a lot of problems and these things didn't hurted him and even he learnt a lot for take the like like a bad joke, and sometimes, a good joke. For him thought and because he make me laugh always, I admire him.
Did you know who is? here is the answer: 
ʎ ǝ ɹ ɹ ɐ C  ɯ ı J

No comments:

Post a Comment