14 October, 2014

My favourite place

I started this post three or four times and didn't convince me because I thought in others places while I wrote about another place. I have reached a conclusion and is that I haven't a favourite specific place.

At the beginning, I wrote about a bar localizated in Cartagena that is a special place because there I have lived a lot of good moments. It isn't the typical bar where you get drunk and you only hear the loud conversations of all the person who are there, is a peaceful zone, and you can drink a cup of coffe or tea and have interesting conversation with your friends. Also, the music in this bar is awesome, only music for 60's, 70's and 80's (The good real music). So, why this bar isn't my favourite place? Well, I have the same sensation in others places, like in a park near of my house or simply in the balcony of my house. What I want to say with this? Nothing, bye. It's a joke. There isn't a favourite place for me because I don't think that you have to choose one site for it is, but for the feelings that produce you. For be one of my favourite places, a site have to have the following characteristics:
-It has to be quiet
-It has to be apart for the people
-It has to buy coffe, tea or both
-If I can read in this place, better
-I don't care if this place is inside or outside, but I repeat, it has to be quiet.
If you found a place that has these characteristic, probably I would love it.

Thanks for read me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment