26 October, 2014

Monty Python (Opinion)

If you haven't heard anynothing about Monty Python you should think which the Hara-Kiri is your inmediately exit. Now that are reading me only the smart people, let's go to say something about the British humor group called Monty Python.

John Cleese, Terry Gillian, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin and the deceased Graham Chapman have been the best British surreal comedy group, and this isn't something that I say, but is a fact that everybody knows. When I was 10, my parents bought one of the most famous Monty Python's films, Life of Brian. Of course we watched it and I loved it, although I didn't undertand all the jokes. A couple years after we bought The meaning of life, and I was shocked  because that film was the weirdest thing that I have watched, but in spite of this, my love to these characters grew.

Actually I have watched all their films dozens of time and I'm watching Monty python Flying circus that is their TV show. I haven't a favourite film because all of these are incredible and unique, but maybe because they are the first which I watched, I think which The meaning of life and The life of Brian are two films that everybody has to watch.
If you want to roar with laughter and to pass a good moment, you should know Monty Python.


4 comments:

  1. : -)) There are some little corrections to mention but I have enjoyed this a lot and Im still laughing, so I can't work. Anyway, I can see you are writing better and better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Reme! I'll try write better the next time :]

      Delete
  2. Hey good post, it's funny xD monthy pythons are one of my favourites comedians, those films and also Monthy python and the holy grail are hilarious

    ReplyDelete